Thursday, November 4, 2010

Supermassive Rock Show - Muse

OCT 13, 2010
Muse puts on one bad ass live show. I was so close to skipping this show because the seats were so far away...and I hate to be more than 15 feet away from a stage. But this one certainly wasn't so bad. The laser and LED show was sweet. It gave you something tangible to work with from so far away. I saw Pearl Jam in the spring at Nationwide Arena and was miserable. There was nothing interesting at the show to see from a distance. Eddie was the size of an Ant. I couldn't feel the music in my body the way I would at a more intimate show. But Muse on the other hand surprised me. Anthems like Uprising and Supermassive Black Hole cranked through me. Trust me, I'd give anything to be up close for this show, but from a distance the world was transformed by lights. I do however need to change my alarm ringtone which is currently Undisclosed Desires before I begin to loath such a wonderful little beat.

Metric opened the show and was a great way to start the night. Gold Guns Girls is a fun one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIS CORNELL Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

THE KOOKS PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones